CRPS/RSD: “The disease with a mind of its own.”
Do you have:
- High level pain that doesn’t go away and changes location?
- Numbness that occurs throughout your body and changes location?
- Muscle spasms in various limbs of your body?
- Swelling in different limbs and joints of your body that change location?
- Itchy rashes that reoccur and change location?
- Sensitivity to hot or cold temperatures or temperature changes?
- Stiff neck muscles?
- Pain or difficulty chewing your food?
- Having trouble maintaining your attention span?
- Having trouble sleeping?
- Easily irritated or anxious?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, Dr. Gittelson may be able to help you.
Call 516.771.8777 for an appointment