Synopsis: This 2 Day Lecture/Hands On Presentation Will Introduce Attendees To The Concepts And Techniques Necessary For The Acquisition and Interpretation of MRIs and CT of the TMJs and Surrounding Anatomical Areas.
DAY 1 TOPICS COVERED:
- Review TMJ anatomy and function
- Introduce power point protocol to be used for diagnosis and case presentation
- Introduce CT protocol and how to interpret various images
- Demonstrate how to cut CT images to power point
DAY 2 TOPICS COVERED:
- Introduce MRI protocol and how to interpret various images
- Demonstrate how to cut MRI images to power point
- How to obtain preauthorization for MRI and CT through Medical insurance
- TMJ Insurance Coding for medical and dental filing
DAY 1 AND DAY 2 HANDS ON:
Each attendee will be given a USB stick with the PowerPoint template and CT and MRI images uploaded to practice cutting images on their own laptops.
CLINICAL CASES DEMONSTRATING THE USE OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION WILL BE PRESENTED
ALL PERTINENT INFORMATION AND A HANDOUT WHICH FOLLOWS THE LECTURE IN DETAIL WILL ALSO BE ON THE USB STICK.
ALL ATTENDEES ARE REQUIRED TO BRING A LAPTOP WITH POWERPOINT 10 INSTALLED FOR THE HANDS ON PORTION AND TO VIEW ALL HAND OUT MATERIAL
For Medical, Dental and Legal Professionals
Dr. Gittelson is available to give presentations to both small group and large audiences on TMJ, facial pain and implant related topics. These presentations can range in time from one hour to half day to full day format.
Dr. Gittelson is also available for consultation, professional opinion and expert review and testimony regarding TMJ, facial pain and implant related issues.